I don't know what you were expecting, honestly.
Those of you that follow me on deviantart, and probably some of you here as well, may have taken notice of a strange silence from me in regards to the stories I usually illustrate constantly.
The truth of it is I’ve been taking a very critical eye to them, trying to target the problematic areas (there were many), and eliminate them on my own before I put them out for seeing. The Mad Botanist was supposed to be my first open step toward the fantasy/sci-fi genre, but it was suffering from a lot of problems that were holding me back. I never released a whole lot of information regarding the story and setting etc, but a lot of the influences I wanted to draw on and things I wanted to do with it I shied away from for a lot of stupid reasons. Since I’ve been pushing myself in regards to this with Paint By Number, I thought it was high time I did it to the far worse culprit of this.
So anywho here is a recent concept for it :B I have a lot more I’ve been working on, but I’ll post them later. FOR NOW JUST HAVE THIS.
myers-briggs personality types
↳ ENFJ (The Teacher)
ENFJ is one of the less common types in the population, especially for men. Among men, ENFJ is the second rarest type. ENFJs make up 3% of the general population.
ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people.
ENFJs are typically energetic and driven, and often have a lot on their plates. They are tuned into the needs of others and acutely aware of human suffering; however, they also tend to be optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making the world a better place.
- most likely of all types to cope with stress by exercising
- most likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- ranked by psychologists as among least likely to have trouble in school
- personal values include friendships, education & learning, creativity, and community service
- among types highest in job satisfaction, but also among most likely to report plans to leave their jobs
- commonly found in careers in religion, teaching, and the arts
- famous enfjs: oprah winfrey, martin luther king jr., pope john paul ii, and margaret mead
Dragon Age: Inquisition is coming out in under THREE MONTHS, and IDK about you but I need something to take my mind off it before I start climbing the walls, so let’s have a giveaway!!
I will pick SIX WINNERS, each of whom win a headshot style portrait (like these) of any of their Dragon Age Wardens, Hawkes or Inquisitors!
. This is a giveaway to thank my followers, so only followers can win. If you decide to follow me for the giveaway, please read my About page first and note that this is not an art-only blog!
2. Both likes and reblogs count as a single entry and you can enter as many times as you like, but please limit your reblogging to once a day to avoid pissing off your followers.
3. The giveaway closes 6PM(ish) GMT on Thursday 31st July!
4. As always, winners are chosen with a random number generator and I’ll message you if you’ve won, so make sure your ask box is open and/or you check your url tag.
is a design based on one of Mucha’s illustrations! I plan to complete a whole series of princess and mucha mashups. You can get this as a print on Society6 or Redbubble, and as a shirt on RB and S6 currently (will add to Teepublic soon, after a nap!) . Enjoy!
Lost a $10 bill last night and couldn’t find I for the life of me. Until little Ava came out of hiding, that is
Khajiit has quick fingers.
i like imagining that the reason zev won’t be in inquisition is that he’s on vacation with the warden in antiva and is trying desperately to keep every source of “tear in the veil”-related news away from them
like tackling people who are about to talk about the situation in orlais or randomly punching couriers
literally having to use every assassin skill he’s ever learned to keep the warden from having to save the world again
1/3332 older »